Day 18- Honolulu - Hawaii



Sunday 24th April – Honolulu – Hawaii

Tony and I were off the ship by 8am again today, took a bus to Ala Moana Shops. Please note we did not shop. We caught a bus that goes all the way around the island, it cost us $2.50 each it takes 4 hours if you do not get off. We did stop once for refreshments and hopped back on the next bus ½ hour later. The north shore area is so pretty, well worth the trip. Unfortunately I missed much of it as I had me one of my headaches, took some drugs and slept a lot of the way. We hopped off the bus near the ship, ate, I slept for ½ hour and off we went again to Waikiki. My headache had settled but I was mighty light headed, so we called it a day about 6.30 and returned to the ship for dinner in Horizon Court. I then went to bed to sleep off the drugged state I seemed to be in. Tony woke me for sail away and then straight back to bed.
150 new cruisers joined the ship today and many of the staff changed over also.

Waikiki Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment