Fijian Jewels - Dravuni Island

Saturday 15th May -Dravuni Island. Well the weather was not on our side for a landing. There were 35knot winds lashing the isle and as we needed to anchor in a small bay, our day ashore was cancelled and the cruise Director and staff had to cancel there day off and come up with a new onboard itinerary for us. Lyn and I picked on Pictionary for our first activity. Well you would not read about it anywhere else but here, when it was Lyn’s turn to draw the word she got was none other than False teeth. I have to say I thought she was joking when she started drawing, I picked it straight away but it took me a while to say ‘dentures’ she signalled yes but keep going and thankfully another in our team said ‘False teeth’, coz I was laughing too much too. We later had to explain the significance of the teeth to our other members as they had not heard about it. We came in third.
Next it was off to the golf links for a try at getting closest to the hole, on the golf simulator. Ha! Ha! We were crap, we left before the game was over to get to Wii bowling, but I was hunted down by the golf organiser so he could present me with a lovely medal. What for you may ask, as I said we were crap, but I did not realise I was that bad; I was the furthest from the hole. Coffee meets, Ice-cream meet and before we take a breath it is dinner time.
Sunday 16th May- Scheduled Sea Day. Another busy day, but today most of our little group went to a wine appreciation session. Not really good wines but was a bit of fun and we received a nice little liquor glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment